Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 714 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Louis, Missouri (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,901 ($1,307) in St. Louis, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)