Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.387 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 77% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,534 (EC$3,990) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fort Worth, Texas costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (26 minutes ago)