Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua and Barbuda compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.390 SAR / XCD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda (Antigua and Barbuda) is 25% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,256 (EC$3,061) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (34 minutes ago)