Cost of living comparison between St. Gallen, Switzerland and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.770 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 56% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,860 (CHF 1,289) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)