Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.843 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 91% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,265 (CHF 1,891) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)