Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.797 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 91% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,432 (CHF 1,958) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 12,000 ﷼ (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)