Cost of living in Split, Croatia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.601 SAR / HRK
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Split (Croatia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,916 (6,520 kn) in Split to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)