Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.712 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,565 (£969) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 2 hours ago)