Cost of living in Southampton, United Kingdom compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.305 SAR / GBP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Southampton (United Kingdom) is 48% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,607 (£1,057) in Southampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puebla costs Mex$ 19 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,290 (27 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Sheffield costs £1.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥345 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)