Cost of living in Sousse, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sousse (Tunisia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,544 (1,628 Dinar) in Sousse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)