Cost of living in Sorocaba, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.151 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sorocaba (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,340 (R$ 3,771) in Sorocaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)