Cost of living in Songnam, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00330 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Songnam (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,377 (₩1,023,488) in Songnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)