Cost of living in Sofia, Bulgaria compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,815 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.095 SAR / BGN
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sofia (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,065 (1,940 лв) in Sofia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)