Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,564 prices entered by 941 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.691 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 72% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,301 (SGD $1,598) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (39 minutes ago)