Cost of living comparison between Singapore and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,404 prices entered by 1,007 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.644 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 73% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,317 (SGD $1,633) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 2 hours ago)