Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,795 prices entered by 1,094 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.753 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 66% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,493 (SGD $1,995) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)