Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,470 prices entered by 1,106 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.836 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 71% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,819 (SGD $2,052) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sofia costs 20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,677 (about 2 hours ago)