Cost of living in Singapore compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,637 prices entered by 1,018 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.644 SAR / SGD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Singapore is 70% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,321 (SGD $2,013) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.300 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)