Cost of living in Sihanoukville, Cambodia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 SAR / KHR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sihanoukville (Cambodia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,017 (4,399,993 Riels) in Sihanoukville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (38 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)