Cost of living in Sialkot, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03585 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sialkot (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,930 (₨109,628) in Sialkot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)