Cost of living in Shkoder, Albania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03130 SAR / ALL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shkoder (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,467 (110,758 Lek) in Shkoder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 20,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)