Cost of living in Shizuoka, Japan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03272 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shizuoka (Japan) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,742 (¥144,909) in Shizuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (about 2 hours ago)