Cost of living in Sherbrooke, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.946 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sherbrooke (Canada) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,421 (C$1,501) in Sherbrooke to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)