Cost of living comparison between Shenzhen, China and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.553 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 36% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,082 (元9,190) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)