Cost of living in Shenzhen, China compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.548 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,972 (元9,072) in Shenzhen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (19 minutes ago)