Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,908 (Dirham 4,807) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $16 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 600 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sherbrooke costs C$475 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨6,000 (30 minutes ago)