Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,723 (Dirham 4,625) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (25 minutes ago)