Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,826 (Dirham 4,726) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 17,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (23 minutes ago)