Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 378 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,176 (Dirham 4,089) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵86 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $681 (about 1 hour ago)