Cost of living in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.021 SAR / AED
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sharjah (United Arab Emirates) is 35% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,370 (Dirham 3,301) in Sharjah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 2 hours ago)