Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.850 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,801 (RM3,294) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,083 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (about 1 hour ago)