Cost of living comparison between Shah Alam, Malaysia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.841 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,809 (RM3,341) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jamshedpur costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)