Cost of living in Sfax, Tunisia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.444 SAR / TND
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sfax (Tunisia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,452 (2,392 Dinar) in Sfax.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)