Cost of living comparison between Seremban, Malaysia and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.845 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,081 (RM4,829) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)