Cost of living in Seremban, Malaysia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.876 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seremban (Malaysia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,708 (RM4,232) in Seremban to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Siem Reap costs 160,000 Riels (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $12 (43 minutes ago)