Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 261 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00350 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,344 (₩2,096,593) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)