Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 70% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,363 (₩2,011,086) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)