Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 951 prices entered by 260 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 94% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 7,371 (₩2,098,587) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)