Cost of living in Schaffhausen, Switzerland compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.708 SAR / CHF
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Schaffhausen (Switzerland) is 47% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,591 (CHF 1,238) in Schaffhausen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (43 minutes ago)