Cost of living in Satu Mare, Romania compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 SAR / RON
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satu Mare (Romania) is 14% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,222 (4,512 lei) in Satu Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)