Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04644 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,828 (Taka 82,412) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (3 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (24 minutes ago)