Cost of living in Satkhira, Bangladesh compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04524 SAR / BDT
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satkhira (Bangladesh) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,438 (Taka 75,996) in Satkhira.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)