Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.837 SAR / CAD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,107 (C$1,095) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U42 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨2,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (38 minutes ago)