Cost of living in Sari, Iran compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,419 (﷼ 20,914,369) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)