Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 SAR / IRR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,330 (﷼ 28,491,244) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)