Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,621 (₨73,112) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $878 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)