Cost of living in Sargodha, Pakistan compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03584 SAR / PKR *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sargodha (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,279 (₨91,487) in Sargodha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (43 minutes ago)