Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.231 SAR / BAM
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,006 (1,795KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 200,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)