Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 6,954 prices entered by 932 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,078 (R$ 4,064) in São Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)