Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,754 (R$ 2,248) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)