Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,726 (R$ 2,282) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 12,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)