Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,161 (R$ 3,617) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)