Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.145 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,999 (R$ 3,491) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Accra costs GH₵8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Zagreb costs 68 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaasa costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling720 (about 1 hour ago)