Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 455 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.201 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,937 (R$ 3,278) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)