Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07999 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,758 (RD$ 46,987) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bacolod City costs Php25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)