Cost of living comparison between Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08095 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,540 (RD$ 56,090) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元25 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)