Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07591 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 21% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,348 (RD$ 57,284) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bangkok costs 50 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)