Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.194 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,263 (R$ 3,571) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 2 hours ago)