Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07131 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,724 (Php52,228) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)