Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24051 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,595 (ARS $14,948) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)