Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21478 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,153 (ARS $14,681) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €8 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$860 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jerusalem costs 131,900 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,954 (about 1 hour ago)