Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23339 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 4% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,395 (ARS $10,261) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)