Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07590 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 13% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,279 (RD$ 56,377) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)