Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07966 SAR / DOP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,622 (RD$ 58,019) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)