Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 2,799 (747 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (32 minutes ago)