Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.585 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,540 (€990) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €75 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)