Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.410 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,927 (€891) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,400 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨15,248 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)