Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00129 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,913 (COL$3,023,144) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)