Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,612 prices entered by 271 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00568 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,230 (CH$745,105) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tokyo costs ¥777,666 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Casablanca costs 7 Dirham (23 minutes ago)