Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 SAR / VEF *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,600 (Bs 75,404,647) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tegucigalpa costs L 498,912 (about 1 hour ago)