Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23656 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,750 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,535 (ARS $14,944) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)