Cost of living comparison between Santa Rosa, Argentina and Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23655 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,355 (ARS $9,956) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (36 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)