Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24336 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,951 (ARS $12,124) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (42 minutes ago)