Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23435 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,362 (ARS $10,081) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (1 minute ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)