Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00133 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,900 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,830 (COL$2,872,310) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Bishkek costs 47 som (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,006 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)