Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00124 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,300 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,220 (COL$2,586,353) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lille costs €2.40 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $0.62 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,990 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saipan costs $0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $23,022 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (39 minutes ago)