Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,454 (COL$1,910,373) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (23 minutes ago)