Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,057 (COL$2,380,272) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (38 minutes ago)