Cost of living in Santa Fe, Argentina compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18512 SAR / ARS
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Fe (Argentina) is 8% cheaper than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,321 (ARS $17,937) in Santa Fe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)