Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07471 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is about the same as in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 2,500 in Al Qurayyat you would need to make just about ﷼ 2,500 (Php33,463) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (41 minutes ago)