Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.543 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,055 ($b7,462) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,500 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)