Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 12% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,493 ($b8,219) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 4,000 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (39 minutes ago)