Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.547 SAR / BOB
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,370 ($b7,994) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pune costs ₨250 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adana costs 10TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)