Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 4,009 (1,069 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,800 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)