Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / CUC *
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,308 (882 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)