Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.161 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 3,935 (R$ 3,390) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,700 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)