Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.749 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 69% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 5,275 ($1,407) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,125 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)