Cost of living in Santa Ana, California, United States compared to Al Qurayyat, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Qurayyat? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Ana, California (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Al Qurayyat (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 6,782 ($1,808) in Santa Ana, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 3,600 in Al Qurayyat.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)